Sunday, March 8, 2009

while you were sleeping

-i signed a lease for a 1 br apartment for next year. it was a stressful process of figuring out where i'd be living next year, and now that it's taken care of, i'm relieved. and excited. decorating my own place? yes please.

-i had my first internship interview for a PR position at an art gallery network in NYC. keeping fingers crossed...and hoping to have a few other interview opportunities.

-i soaked in the first few days of warmth by wearing a spring skirt.

-i went on a mini vaca-- camping. it was the perfect friday night get-away followed by a new breakfast experience at cafe berlin.

-i've been overly stressed about midterms, papers and projects creeping up on me. and i probably haven't been the most fun to be around. i've just been in a quieter mood lately, and i can't explain why. i feel like i'm lost in my own thoughts. i apologize. i need to be challenged to step out of the 'me' frame of mind this week. 

1 comment:

abby! said...

I like the update... although I've been around to experience most of it. The part about you not being fun to be around is nonsense. Honestly, you are probably my favorite person to be around even when you're quiet.

I think you're awesome and I love you!