Thursday, April 2, 2009

window sill garden

that's spearmint, superbell peach, cilantro, superbell apricot punch, and basil. the herbs are jonathan's (but our window sill gets better sunlight so he's renting out our sill :) ) and the flowers are mine. there's something really fresh and enjoyable about having live plants inside. this is my first attempt at keeping a plant alive (besides a mini bamboo plant in my room that is the easiest thing to have besides a cactus) so wish me luck! it was nice to visit the nursery that is down the road from our apartments. there were so many beautiful flowers and plants i wanted to take home and beautify stuff with. maybe one day when i have a house of my own i'll be an amazing plant lover/gardener.

2 comments:

abby! said...

Yay! I love the garden! I wish you better luck with your plants than I had with mine!

Anonymous said...

aw i love everything about this post. you'll be a great plant & herb care taker :)